The Main house consists of 2 parts, the first half, the Manor House, was constructed in the 1900s and the second half dates from the 1600s.
MANOR HOUSE ...
Dating back to the 1900, the Manor House has a large dining room (37,70m2) and an open plan kitchen with a fireplace, that leads into a back kitchen (13,74m2). There is a shower, seperate WC and boiler room (6,37m2).
Built in beautiful local yellow stone, the staircase leads to two bedrooms - (16,01m2 et 30,53m2), a bathroom (12,45m2) and a walk-in cupboard (2,17m2). 2 bedrooms in a part of the attic space (18,8m2 et 27,93m2).
Further stairs leads to an attic of (88,06m2) to be renovated.
1600 HOUSE ...
In the 1600 section of the house are beautiful wooden ceilings. A (29,64m2) lounge with the old bread oven, an office (18,87m2). Bedroom (11,87m2) with storage.
A store room (12,95m2) leads onto the garden planted with beautiful roses, a vegetable patch and fruit trees
The total habitable surface of the house is 253,32 m2 and to be renovated 107,38m2.
EQUESTRIAN FACILITIES ...
Opposite the house is the 6 horse stable block, with a separate tack room and a very large barn with numerous possibilities to convert into Gîtes if required.
Adjacent to this property, is land comprising 13ha, sold with this property, with access via the main drive. The paddocks/pastures on this property are well maintained: fenced and hedged. There is a beautiful fishing lake recently renovated as well as a large barn of 960 m2in, in good condition.
The Estate is surrounded by over 21ha of first class pastures.