A set of two charming houses, entirely restored in the Provencal stone style, in an exceptional setting, located in the heart of the Luberon Regional Park, (Altitude 500 m). Can accommodate 12 people.
Magnificent site in the heart of nature in an unspoilt natural setting, the property extends over 8 hectares, quiet, without nuisance, without vis-à-vis, a few minutes from a pleasant village. It is an excellent starting point for interesting cultural itineraries (Avignon, Aix en Pro vence, Marseille etc... or sports (hiking, cycling, tennis, golf, climbing, canoning, horse riding)...
(The surface of the land and the environment is perfectly suitable for breeding horses that can also be used as a rental house for holidays or guest houses.
Select a currency
agency fees to be paid by the seller
2 - 7.6031 ha
Alpes de Hautes Provence
0-2KM to amenities
50km or less to airport
Close to golf course
Barns / outbuildings
Guest house / gite
High speed internet
Voir l'annonce en Français
Full Property Description
Total living space of 250 m2 divided into two Residential Houses of 115 and 120 m2
+ habitable shed with a living space of 18 m2: The two houses offer: 12 rooms, 6 bedrooms, 3 shower rooms, 4 WCs and 2 kitchens.
FIRST HOME ...
Stone house completely renovated of about 120 m2 living space.
- A 36 m2 living / dining room with exposed beams and an insert fireplace, opening onto a 40 m2 terrace + various terraces to be fitted out
- A 7.20 m2 equipped kitchen
- A 6 m2 cellar
- A 8 m2 bathroom with toilet - A small 8.5 m2 bedroom
- An artist's studio of 21 m2
1st floor :
- A 14 m2 bedroom with storage space - A 5.5 m2 bathroom with toilet
- A 13 m2 bedroom
SECOND HOME ...
Stone house completely renovated of about 115 m2 living space.
- Dining room / living room with exposed beams of 37 m2 with fireplace - Fitted kitchen of 12 m2
- A 14 m2 bedroom
- Toilets with hand-washing basin of 2 m2
1st floor :
- A 13 m2 bedroom
- A 12 m2 bedroom
- A 5 m2 shower room with toilet
- A shed to be converted of about 18 m2
- A 20 m2 vaulted cellar
- A 100 m2 patio to be converted
- A 100 m2 covered shelter for 4 cars
- A garden shed + workshop + technical pool room
- Two stables / horse boxes 20 m2 each
- Land of about 8 hectares (moors, land, meadows, soil.)
- A swimming pool of 11 X 5 m with stairs and beach, on a 400 m2 sunny terrace with a view
unobstructed on the Luberon and the Vaucluse valley. - Two technical rooms
- double glazing / mosquito nets
- electric heating and two wood fireplaces
- Water by drilling (possibility of city water supply) - Septic tank 4000 L
- Electricity force 18 K
This property is located in a dominant position in a privileged environment with a view of the Luberon and the surrounding area.
Céreste 04280 6 km away: all shops, doctors, pharmacy.
Manosque 28 km Forcalquier 29 km Apt 19 km
Gordes 39 km Bonnieux 34 km Lacoste 34 km
Marseille, Avignon, Aix en Provence, T.G.V. and Airport at 1 hour.
the Luberon Aerodrome 3 km away (in the commune of Saint-Martin-de-Castillon).