360 Virtual tour
08700 11 51 51 (uk) or +33 (0)5 53 60 84 88 (int)
Ask us anything - advice, book a viewing or more info
This architect 3 bedroom villa built in 1985 with nice volumes spreads over 2 floors. It is south-east orientated, so very bright and has a large lounge opening onto the pool. It also benefits from double glazing and fuel central heating throughout. There are parking facilities in the quiet street and the front garden can also provide a good car-parking space (up to 3 cars) in addition to the garage which can house a car. The back garden offers the best conditions to chill out around the pool.
GROUND FLOOR ...
- Hall with great ceiling height of 3 meters extended to the entire ground floor – 9m²
- Spacious lounge with large built in cupboard, stone fire-place, and sliding window equipped with a roller shutter, opening onto 16m² covered terrace – 53,5m²
- Separate fully equipped kitchen, recently redecorated with new tile flooring – 11,5m²
- Pantry/laundry room, adjacent to the kitchen and communicating with garage - 6m²
- WC & Cloakroom with cupboard - 3,8m²
- Parental suite with 2,8m² bedroom lobby and 5m² dressing with patio doors opening on to the garden – 17,8m²
- Bathroom - 7,4m²
FIRST FLOOR ...
- Landing – 5,7m²
- Bedroom 2 – 14,8m²
- Bedroom 3 – 12,1m²
- Shower room – 4,8m²
- Attic/storage room – 7m²
- WC – 1m²
Cassis is often considered as the most beautiful village in Provence, the old ones used to come over with a picnic on donkey’s back from surrounding villages to spend the day by the sea. It is a picturesque little Mediterranean port village on the rocky coast about 20 km east of Marseille.The village was rebuilt on the old ruins, a fine old chateau-fort dominates the harbor. It is also surrounded by lush vines and can go wine-tasting in the many wineries and discover the famous “Rosé” de Cassis.
* €870 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller