360 Virtual tour
08700 11 51 51 (uk) or +33 (0)5 53 60 84 88 (int)
Ask us anything - advice, book a viewing or more info
The house has been renovated to a high standard over the last several years, but the owners have been careful to retain much of the original character and charm of this lovely period property. The main house offers around 200m2 of living space spread over 2 floors. There is an attached 50m2 garage, which has a loft space above of the same size (the garage and loft could also be converted into a further 100m2 of living space).
Ground floor ...
- Spacious entrance hall with stairs to the 1st floor
- Large lounge (which could be transformed into a downstairs bedroom)
- Smaller sitting room with fireplace
- Traditional Provencal kitchen
- Dining room with doors leading to the rear garden and pool terrace
- Laundry room
FIRST FLOOR ...
The 1st floor: (all 1st floor room have air-conditioning)
- Master bedroom suite with bathtub and sink units and separate dressing room.
- 3 further double bedrooms
- A family bathroom
To the rear of the main house are a covered summer kitchen/dining area and a covered poolside lounge area. There are also and shower and WC. Behind the summer kitchen is the boule court. The heated swimming pool measures approximately 12m x 5m and is surrounded by a large wood decking.
The separate cottage offers a downstairs bedroom with en suite bathroom and WC. The 1st floor of the cottage has not yet been renovated, but offers the possibility of a further 30m2 of accommodation.
Adjacent to the cottage is a covered parking area with room for 3 cars. There is also a separate workshop and an outside storeroom. The house has private drainage, mains water and its own borehole for irrigation water.
* €630 000
agency fees to be paid by the seller