Réf : 86183NJH16
Wonderful, spacious 3 bed modern house in quiet hamlet; swimming pool; fantastic views; large garden; near golf course and local attractions.
Located on an enclosed plot of nearly a hectare of landscaped gardens, this beautiful and immaculately presented property has a commanding position and far reaching views over the valley beyond. Located near the old market town of La Rochefoucauld (ancient chateau, daily amenities and great restaurants) with its convenient road connections to Limoges airport and Angoulême TGV. Close to the vineyards of St Sornin, market town of Montbron and international 18 hole golf course at Ecuras as well as the tourist attractions of the Haute Charente and the Dordogne (Perigord Vert).
Request for more information
Réf : 86183NJH16
Architect designed and built to a very high specification in 2007, the property enjoys south facing views. The landscaped garden of almost one hectare is mainly laid to lawn with some fruit trees and a vegetable plot.
A large in ground swimming pool (32m2), constructed in 2013, also enjoys great views across the valley.
The house sits in the centre of the plot and has double glazing throughout as well as underfloor heating on the ground and first floor. Double electric gates with entry system lead down a cypress tree lined driveway to the house, which comprises:
On the ground floor:
- Extensive covered outdoor porch.
- Entrance HALL (35m2) with cloak cupboard.
- Spacious and bright LOUNGE (46m2) with insert wood burner in stone/ marble chimney surround, three double windows and terrace/ garden/ swimming pool access through glazed double doors.
- Fully fitted KITCHEN/ DINER (28m2) with views over the terrace and rear garden, access via a single door; equipped with ceramic hob, electric oven, two built-in refrigerators and dishwasher.
- Downstairs BEDROOM 2 (20m2) with terrace and garden access, double integrated wardrobes, TV and telephone connections.
- En-suite BATHROOM (10m2) with bath, enclosed shower, double sinks, toilet, bidet and concealed spot lighting.
- Integral double GARAGE (55m2) with fully equipped utility area and boarded & insulated loft space.
- WC with wash basin.
On the first floor:
- BEDROOM 1 (32m2) with illuminated dressing area, two double integrated wardrobes, south facing views over the rear garden and valley and TV and telephone connections.
- BEDROOM 3 (20m2) with views over the front garden and TV and telephone connections.
- Family BATHROOM (10m2) with bath, enclosed shower, double sink, bidet, toilet and concealed spot lighting.
Outside, in addition to the chlorine pool which includes attractive terracing, outdoor shower and exterior lighting there is also a POOL ROOM (6m2), garden shed (built 2013) and greenhouse.
A beautiful and extremely comfortable property that has been very well maintained and is ready to move into – what are you waiting for?