Réf : 120876IPL22
Splendid 16th century Breton manor house ISMH. 11 hectares, 5 gîtes, 4 stables, lake, heated swimming pool.
In a quiet location, 15 km from the sea and the Goëlo coast, near Binic and Châtelaudren, pretty towns of character, this prestigious property is a historical jewel with exceptional potential for living and/or renting.
The number of its riches and assets is impressive.
In the heart of a wooded and landscaped park of 11 hectares, sits a delightful manor house of 300 m² of living space on 3 levels, restored according to the rules of the art, using top quality materials.
At the foot of this authentic building are several beautiful outbuildings, two of which have been converted into gîtes.
The ensemble generates more than 40 k€ of annual income.
In addition, some buildings are dedicated to horses: 4 boxes, paddocks, 1 shed and other shelters.
Request for more information
Réf : 120876IPL22
From the top of the octagonal tower, in the watchman's room, the view is masterly.
This sublime seigneurial residence is a marvellous illustration of the perfect and subtle osmosis between a past that has been skilfully preserved in its authenticity and a present that demands uncompromising comfort and equipment.
The remarkable restoration, carried out with the greatest care and quality materials, contributes greatly to the inestimable value of this exceptional property.
In addition to the peacefulness and well-being that emanate from the premises, this property has so many assets that it is difficult to list them all.
The manor house is the main living quarters for the owners of the property.
It comprises no less than 300 m² of living space over three stories.
The ground floor has high ceilings with exposed oak beams, stone walls and a beautiful terracotta tile floor.
- A beautiful 5.25 m² entrance hall leads to a
- Spacious 45.7 m² lounge and
- A 28.19 m² dining room.
- A magnificent 13.19 m² kitchen, fully equipped, adjoins the dining room.
The two living rooms, are also dedicated to entertaining, are decorated with superb functional monumental fireplaces.
This sumptuous level, opening on to the parklands, also includes:
- A 16.97 m² study that could be converted into a bedroom
- A 3.61 m² laundry room that could be converted into a bathroom
- The 9.57 m² boiler room
-A 1.36 m² toilet.
On the first floor:
- A 9.12 m² corridor leads to
- Three magnificent bedrooms of 17.91, 22.12 and 28.68 m².
- The first bedroom has a 5.72 m² bathroom
- The second has a 3.64 m² toilet
- And the last has another 15.25 m² room, which can be used as an office or gym,
- A 9.5 m² bathroom with balneotherapy.
The second floor:
- A landing of 7.42 m²
- Two bedrooms (25.89 and 22.07 m²), each with a shower room.
There are five other buildings on the property which have been perfectly restored for residential use. They are currently used as gîtes, for traditional or seasonal rental, and generate a minimum annual income of 40k€.
- Two gîtes: living room with kitchenette, two bedrooms, bathroom, toilet.
- Three gîtes: living room, kitchen, one bedroom, bathroom, toilet.
The eleven hectares of wooded and landscaped grounds include other outbuildings, some of which are dedicated to horses:
- 4 boxes and other shelters
- 2000 m² fish pond
- Heated swimming pool.
- A very large carport can accommodate several vehicles
- In addition to the numerous parking spaces adjoining the residential buildings.
Three types of heating depending on the building: gas, oil and/or wood.
Wooden double glazing.
This sublime property, combining the charm of the Old World with modern comforts, is both a preserved natural sanctuary and a haven of peace and absolute well-being.
- 1 260 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Character property
- Double glazing
- Guest house / gite
- High speed internet
- Suitable for horses
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- Bed and Breakfast
- Gite Complex
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to ferry
- Close to golf course
COTES D ARMOR(22)
- DPE - 0
- GES - 0