Réf : 106338RSI30
Stunning house with magnificent views, 4 beds, 3 bathrooms. Garage, terrace, private garden, swimming pool.
Spacious stone mas very well exposed with panoramic views of the vineyards of Uzès, built in high quality materials, respecting the Provencal style combined with modern comfort.
Near a charming village with bakery, restaurant, school and weekly markets with fresh fruit and vegetable from local producers. This could be perfect holiday home or permanent residence in the countryside with many walking and cycling trails and surrounding rivers. Other shops and services like pharmacy, doctor, post office, butcher, local shop are only 3 km away. It is conveniently situated for connections to airports and TGV stations at Nîmes (25 km) and Avignon (50 km), 10 km from the historic town of Uzès and its famous Saturday market.
Request for more information
Réf : 106338RSI30
To view more photos click here
The ground floor offers:
• main entrance
• first bedroom with own bathroom and dressing room
• open plan fully equipped kitchen and living area with access to the half covered terrace with outside dining table overlooking the garden with swimming pool and tropical plants with panoramic views over the countryside
• attached garage with direct access to the kitchen.
On the first floor there is:
• one bedroom with terrace and own bathroom
• 2 more bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• shower room with walki-in shower
• and separate toilet.
Heating system is with heat pump.
The house is ready to be move in and doesn’t require any work. Could be sold furnished!
- 789 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Electricity on site
- Private parking
- Double glazing
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to airport
- Close to golf course
- Village property
- DPE - 114
- GES - 4