Réf : 115754RSI30 - EXCLUSIVITY LEGGETT
Stunning villa (240 m²) mainly on the ground floor on the hill with amazing views over the Cévennes national park, very spacious garage (8 cars), great garden (3800 m²) with olive trees and heated swimming pool, above medieval town Barjac.
This spacious and very light house build with high quality materials, with double glazed windows through out, central heating and air-condition offers very comfortable family home. It is only 10 min walking distance from the beautiful small town of Barjac with a lots of character and all amenities (cafés, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacy) and many events during the year. Located in the Gard, 65 km from Nîmes or Avignon with connection to the airport and TGV stations.
Request for more information
Réf : 115754RSI30 - EXCLUSIVITY
To view more photos click here
The house offers on the ground floor:
• main entrance with hall
• open plan fully equipped kitchen / dining / living room with fire place overlooking the south facing half covered terrace
• 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobe
• office (could be another bedroom)
• separate toilet
• bathroom with bath
• laundry room
• stairs from the living room leads to the mezzanine above
• guest bedroom
• and access to the attic (with potential to create another bedroom and bathroom).
• very spacious garage underneath the whole surface with space for up to 8 cars, cellars, wc, shower.
• beautiful fully fenced garden with full-grown trees and heated swimming pool (12x5m)
• 2 automatic gates
• central geothermal heating system, air-condition, hot water heated by solar panels
• security camera surveillance and alarm system
- 742 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Electricity on site
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Mountain view
- Double glazing
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Family Home
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to airport
- Village property
- DPE - 59
- GES - 2