Réf : 116638ATW74 - EXCLUSIVITY LEGGETT
Copponex: Exceptional 5-bedroom farmhouse renovation. Design award finalist. Large home office. Stunning countryside setting just 26km from Geneva Airport.
The luxury and style of modern living perfectly complements the cosy down-to-earth feeling of a 19th century stone farmhouse thanks to the quality, and impeccable attention to detail, of this fabulous renovation. So impressive was the redesign that it made the finals of an international architectural award: https://bit.ly/3aLxt9H. The timeless charm of the original building has been successfully retained, whilst the layout and flow have been reorganised to create a cohesive and comfortable living environment.
- 5 bedrooms.
- Generous home office and cinema room with beautiful views.
- 130m2 natural stone terrace with integrated outdoor fireplace. Sheltered and sunny exposure.
- 'Summer kitchen' leading out onto terrace.
- Handmade, sleek 'winter kitchen'. Huge window framing the countryside like a painting.
- Ultra high-end Gaggenau appliances.
- Gorgeous bar and wine cellar. Perfect for entertaining.
- Interior and exterior lighting designed by a lighting architect using exclusively Kreon lights.
- Tranquil garden of more than 1500 square metres with traditional "Mazot" (wooden chalet).
- Garage and workshop.
Request for more information
Réf : 116638ATW74 - EXCLUSIVITY
- Entrance hall plus utility room.
- Larger entrance hall with bar for entertaining.
- Wine cellar.
- Summer kitchen with glass doors leading out onto terrace.
- Living room with fireplace.
- Double bedroom.
- Shower room with WC.
- The summer kitchen, ground-floor living room, bedroom, shower room and solarium can be closed off to form an independent unit. Gîte / chambre d'hôtes potential.
- 3 bedrooms.
- Large home office/cinema room.
- Open area overlooking bar/entrance hall used as music room.
- Bathroom with bathtub, double wash basins and shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area.
- Living room.
- Adjoining shower room with WC.
- Natural stone terrace of 130 square metres with inbuilt outdoor fireplace.
- Large garden more than 1500 square metres with fruit trees and plot for vegetable garden.
- "Mazot" - traditional alpine garden chalet.
The house sits above, and only a 6-minute walk from, the centre of the pretty French village of Copponex. Here you'll find a nice bakery, farm shop, fabulous restaurant and school (maternelle and primaire). For more information about Copponex: https://bit.ly/3aKaOL6
- House is just 1km by road (about 1 minute's drive) to the A41 motorway.
- Geneva International Airport is just 26km away by car (around 20 minutes).
- The Pont du Mont Blanc in central Geneva is just 23 km away by road.
- Skiing is easily accessible for the day. Popular La Clusaz, for example, is just 50km (around 55 minutes' drive).
- 1 350 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Character property
- Double glazing
- Business potential
- Holiday Home
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to airport
- Village property
- DPE - 200
- GES - 34