Réf : 118343JST74
STUNNING VIEWS. Situated in a small hamlet above Samoëns, FOR SALE, a delightful 3 bedroom chalet, with a 2 bedroom ground-floor apartment on the south-facing side of the Giffre Valley. Don't miss the 360° views.*VIRTUAL VIEWINGS POSSIBLE*
Privately located with glorious views to the mountains – this chalet will make an ideal family home or secondary residence, with an option to rent out the separate apartment which has its own entrance and outdoor space.
On the first floor of the main chalet :
• Entrance hallway, which is accessed by a set of stairs at the rear of the chalet
Large open living space that includes:
• Living room and dining area, both of which open out to a balcony and large south-facing terrace
• Modern kitchen
• TV snug
• Bathroom, with separate shower and WC
On the second floor of the main chalet :
• Three double bedrooms, one of which has an ensuite shower room/WC
• Walk-in storage room/cupboard
• South-facing balcony
In the independent apartment on the ground floor:
• Open plan living room and kitchen/dining area
• Two double bedrooms
• Large bathroom/WC
• Utility room (for storage, washing machine/tumble dryer and heating*)
Contact us for floor plans of all three levels.
• Covered parking area
• Independent 'mazot' of 7 square metres
• Level front lawn
• Rear garden that backs onto woodland
• Large private driveway and parking
* A new boiler has recently been installed.
Request for more information
Réf : 118343JST74
The pretty alpine village of Samoëns, with its plentiful shops, restaurants and bars, also has outdoor swimming pools, an ice rink, and a large leisure area developed around the picturesque ‘Lac aux Dames’. As well as the Grand Massif ski area, with its 265 kms of pistes, the Giffre Valley has a range of activities on offer throughout the year. Whether you’re looking for walks along the river or hikes in the stunning nature reserve of Sixt-Fer-a-Cheval and the other mountain terrain; mountain bike adventures; paragliding or rafting - everything is here to be discovered!
Geneva - 50 kms (about 50 minutes by car)
Geneva Airport - 60 km (about 50 minutes by car)
Lyon - 200 kms (about 2.5 hours by car)
Fees paid by seller