Réf : 98152VPM65 - EXCLUSIVITY LEGGETT
Beautifully renovated 6 bedroom village house with 3-4 bedroom gite. Pool. Terrace view of the countryside
This wonderful property, which has kept lots of its charm and character, is situated in a quiet hamlet on the Santiago de Compostela pilgrim route, close to all amenities and to Saint-Bertrand-de-Comminges, just a short distance from ski resorts and mountain activities and a couple of minutes drive away from lac de St Laurent de Neste.
Renovated to a very good standard, this charming, detached house with a swimming pool and a ready-made holiday cottage in its grounds gives you the opportunity of a good rental income all year round, if you wish, or simply another house for friends and family.
Gas central heating throughout the main house.
Request for more information
Réf : 98152VPM65 - EXCLUSIVITY
A delightful 350 sqm (approximate) renovated 5 bedroom character house with terraces, pool, garden and wonderful countryside views.
• Entrance hall with wonderful sweeping wooden staircase leading to the two floors. The beautiful black and white floor tiles flow through the downstairs
From the hallway you can also relax in the the drawing /reading /television room which is around 20 m square.
On the ground floor you will find the spacious open-plan light living room dining room which is a round 60 m square double doors leading into the hallway where you will find the sweeping staircase taking you to the first floor.
In the hallway you also have the downstairs toilet and sink.
From the dining room you have access to the kitchen measuring around 14 m2 with door leading to utility room another door leads you out to the wonderful outdoor covered eating area which measures around 35 m square.
From the indoor eating area patio doors lead you out onto the lovely garden, where steps lead you down to the pool and terrace area.
Taking the magnificent stairs from the hallway, up on the top floor, you have a wooden floor thought and from the hallway you have access to:
2 double bedrooms each with their own en-suite.
Bedroom 5 en-suite shower light spacious 20 m square.
Bedroom 4 light spacious 20 m square en-suite bathroom.
First floor 3 further bedrooms.
Bedroom 4 around 20 m2 double aspect windows
Bedroom 3 around 22 m2 two windows with views of the courtyard light and spacious
Bedroom 2 around 16 m2
With patio door leading onto terrace views of the garden, and en-suite shower room, hand basin and toilet.
Along the hallway you have the master bathroom - twin basins, bath, shower toilet - which finishes the two other bedrooms on this floor.
• On the landing, a hidden door opens onto a corridor giving access to a separate room (possible bedroom 6)
Gite/ Holiday cottage
A lovely little house from 1821 nicely renovated, with original features like the fireplace, the beams and the superb stone and wooden floors
Separate entrance gate with a flowered courtyard and a small terrace
The main door opens on 35 m2 sitting/dining room open plan kitchen with a wood burner in the original superb fireplace
From the hallway you have access to the independent toilet also access to a 17 sqm Bedroom/ office with a fire place and a shower room (washbasin and shower)
From the lining room stairs lead you to the first floor where you will find 3 bedrooms
1st Floor superb wooden floor
Bed 1 20m2
Bed 2 12 m2
Bed 3 11 m2
Main bathroom, bath, hand basin, toilet.
A renovated barn adjoining the guest house with
• A Carport (2 cars)
• A large Workshop & storage room
Stairs leading to the first floor terrace-mezzanine, this would make a wonderful (artist/yoga room)
• Patio with fireplace and terrace overlooking the landscape
• Landscaped garden overlooking the pool
• Swimming-pool (10 x 5 m) with terrace
• Walled garden
• 2 micro stations (2008)
• Easy access to A64 motorway
• Ideally situated close to the villages of Saint-Laurent-de-Neste (shops, doctors, schools, swimming-pool…), Anères (associative life, cinema, theatre…) and Sait-Bertrand-de-Comminges (Romain archeology, prehistorical, Santiago de Compostela pilgrim road, tourism…)
• Close to all mountain activities all year long (cycling, trekking, canoeing, kayaking, para-glinding, horse riding, aeroclub….)
• Close to ski resorts (45 min drive) Les Mourtis, Superbagnères…. Saint-Lary-Soulan and close to the country cross ski resort of Nistos-Cap Neste (20 min)
• Close to Spain and to the Val d’Aran famous Spanish ski resorts
• Around 1.30 min drive from Toulouse and from Pau.
2 hr drive from the ocean (Biarritz)
- 630 700 € (HAI)
- 6 % agency fees to be paid by buyer (595 000 € without fees)
This property has ...
- Electricity on site
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Character property
- Double glazing
- Guest house / gite
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- 0-2KM to amenities
- Close to golf course
- Village property
- DPE - 307
- GES - 9