Réf : A14142
Charming 19th century Charentaise house nicely renovated near Angoulême for family or a professional activity
Beautiful house with personality for a gites/bed and breakfast activity or liberal profession with 7 bedrooms including a master suite with dressing room, 2 bathrooms, 5 shower rooms, hidden behind its walls a magnificent landscaped park of more than one hectare.
Recent renovation with quality materials, salt pool (11X5)secured and heated by a heat pump.
Request for more information
Réf : A14142
You can also call us at
08700 11 51 51 (UK)+33 (0)5 53 60 84 88 (INT)
9am - 8pm (GMT+1)from Monday to Saturday
Main house consisting of:
- entrance 10m50
- living room 25m² with fireplace
- living/dining room opening onto the park of 45m² with fireplace
- fitted and equipped kitchen of 23m
- 15m² bedroom with shower room and WC
- 30m² workshop
-laundry room 12m², boiler room of 5m50 with water softener
- landing 9m², a large 15m² corridor
- a large corridor of 15m² leading to the bedrooms
- 1st bedroom of 17m60
- 2nd bedroom of 15m30 with shower/washbasin
- 3rd bedroom of 16m² with shower and washbasin
- 4th bedroom of 17m² with shower
- Master suite of 17m50 with shower/sink, WC and dressing room of 12m².
A study of approximately 13.5m50 with fireplace and a games room/library of 32m² is also located on this level.
Two bathrooms, one of which is 14m² with a clawfoot bath, shower, WC and cupboard.
Adjoining the house is a gite/guest house of 69m² with its fitted kitchen (11m40), lounge (24m²), shower room/WC (4m²), mezzanine (15m² floor area), bedroom with shower room (15m²).
Outbuildings of 60m² used as workshop.
Swimming pool area with outdoor kitchen, shower, pergola and three wells that feed the pool and garden.
Schools, shops, local market on foot.
Roof, recent insulation.
Gas heating (recent boiler).
House equipped with a water softener.
Angoulême and its TGV station at 10 minutes.
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- 798 000 € (HAI)
- 5 % agency fees to be paid by buyer (760 000 € without fees)
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Electricity on site
- Barns / outbuildings
- Private parking
- Character property
- Double glazing
- Guest house / gite
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- Water on site
- 0-2KM to amenities
- Village property
- DPE - 130
- GES - 24