Réf : A16452
Beautiful, spacious and characterful stone house with gardens and pool, riverside property.
This remarkable and spacious property began its journey in the 18th century and today welcomes its inhabitants with the driveway lined with cypresses - these trees, the symbol of welcome - and its high-quality Provencal style renovations with limestone tiled floors and exposed stone walls. The renovations retain many features which reflect its past - such as its stone oven and grill from its days as an auberge. Set in 3000m2 of private gardens with a summer kitchen, self-contained apartment, heated and salt treated swimming pool, several patios and terraces plus a streamside promenade, there is a wealth of choice for outdoor living.
Request for more information
Réf : A16452
In the center of touristic Ardèche, the sought-after and quiet village of Rochecolombe is 3 km from Vogüé, which with Balazuc is classified among the most beautiful villages in France. 15km from both the unmissable natural bridge of Vallon Pont d'Arc and the Unesco site of the "Grotte Chauvet". The towns of Ruoms and Aubenas are also equidistant at 15 km with their many shops, supermarkets and schools. Montelimar is about 35 km away and has the nearest TGV station and motorway access to the A7.
The current accommodation is spread over four levels:
On the ground floor, the independent summer apartment with its open living space, bedroom and shower room.
On the second level - which is also a ground floor on one side, with access to the small village road - houses a splendid and very large living room with various spaces, a library, various areas for entertainment, games and music and a wood stove.
A spacious dining room with an oven and a grill (a nod to its past as an inn), a large kitchen with a high vaulted ceiling. On this level are two double bedrooms each with its own modern and tasteful shower room and WC - but perhaps you will only find one; the secret room is a amusing touch! Will you discover it?
On the third level, an additional living room opens onto two double bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, WC and private terrace.
On the fourth level is the attic to convert.
A conduit has been created with all the necessary feeds; water, heating, electricity, drains, WC, with a view to enlarging the accommodation by approximately 45m2
With so much to say about the property and its location, please do not hesitate to contact me for further details.
Summer apartment (total 50m2);
• Living room – kitchen 3.1 x 4.7 = 16.3m2, living room 3.75 x 2.9 = 14.1m2
• Bedroom – 3.16 x 3.7 = 11.72 (dressing area included)
• Shower room - 1.83 x 2.65 = 4.86m2
• Entertainment area (main area and cellar) 8.18 x 3.52 = 28.8m2 and 3.2 x 2.6= 8.34m2
• Different areas over 150m2 in vaulted stone cellars: entertainment, boiler room/laundry room, workshop
• Reception room/entrance - 4.3 x 3.1 =13.4m2
• Bedroom 1 and shower room – 2.80 x 4 = 11.2m2 and 3.65 x 1.4 = 5.11m2
• Living room, including music area – 4 x 16.7 = 67.8m2 and 2.7 x 3.8 = 10.4m2
• Bedroom 2 and shower room – 4.1 x 3.7 = 15.6m2 and 3.2 x 2.57 = 8.22m2
• Dining room – 4.5 x 7.6 = 34.3m2
• Kitchen – 4.4 x 4.8 = 21.3m2
• Lounge area – 5.37 x 4.69 = 27.9m2 33m²
• Bedroom 3, bathroom and terrace – 3.1 x 2.6 = 8.06m2 and 2.8 x 2.77 = 8m2, terrace 6.8 x 4.1 = 27.9m2
• Bedroom 4, its living room - 4.4 x 2.7 = 11.9m2, 2.9 x 3.1 = 9.5m2
• Its dressing room/WC, plus dressing room - 2.9 x 1.01 = 3.2m2 and WC 1.3 x 0.9 = 1.19m2
• Its bathroom and terrace – 2 x 1.79 = 3.69m2 and terrace 7.5 x 4.4 = 33.5m2
- 1 175 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Private parking
- Character property
- Double glazing
- High speed internet
- Swimming Pool
- Business potential
- Hamlet property
- Village property
- DPE - 189
- GES - 34