Réf : A17014
T4 on the ground floor facing East | terrace and garden | residence in Saint-Cloud (92210) - Real opportunity
LEGGETT PRESTIGE is pleased to present this superb flat in Saint-Cloud in the Hauts-de-Seine. This 4-room apartment is located in a medium-sized, high-quality residence (44 units).
The town of Saint-Cloud is renowned for its living environment, in the immediate vicinity of the Parc de Saint-Cloud and the Seine, with good transport links.
This 118.85m2 flat is close to the town centre.
The living room is east facing, with a large bay window opening onto a terrace and garden. The 3 large bedrooms are equipped with cupboards. A laundry room and a storage space complete this flat for a greater comfort.
Other original features: a storeroom, and luminous cornices in the entrance and the living room.
Contemporary architecture, sober and elegant.
Railway station and tramway just a few minutes away.
Delivered with a private parking space in the basement and a cellar. This program also offers studios, 2-room and 3-room apartments.
Request for more information
Réf : A17014
The flat has 4 main rooms:
- An entrance with a luminous cornice of 7,2m2
- A living room of 42,2m2 m2 with kitchen area, open on a large terrace of 49,3m2.
- 3 bedrooms with cupboards opening onto the east facing terrace:
- Bedroom 1: 16,7m2
- Bedroom 2: 12,65m2
- Bedroom 3: 12,15m2
- A bathroom with bath and double washbasin: 4,75m2
- A shower room with a shower and a double washbasin: 5,6m2
- A storage room: 3,45m2
- and a laundry room: 3,15m2
- A large terrace: 49,3m2
- A private grassed garden: 32,9m2
The living room will be covered with oak parquet flooring on a soundproof screed. The floor of the shower room will be covered with large format tiles. The same applies to the kitchen. The kitchen can be equipped with a sink unit with taps (free option).
- Double glazing in wood or aluminium type 44.2 anti-burglary.
- Individual gas heating, underfloor heating distribution.
- Wooden cupboards with white melamine finish.
- Single flow VMC allowing the extraction of air in the wet rooms. - Electric towel dryer.
- Motorised roller shutters with one remote control per shutter.
- Access to the building by digicode and video doorkeeper.
- The building is connected to the fibre optic network, with a pending connection in each flat.
- Telephone distribution via fibre.
- RJ45 cables in the living room and in each bedroom.
Delivered with 2 private parking spaces in the basement and 2 cellars.
Access to the car park by beeper.
The building complies with accessibility regulations for people with reduced mobility.
Built to RT 2012 standards (BBC)
Delivery scheduled for 3rd quarter 2025
- 1 277 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Mains Drains
- Wheelchair friendly
- Electricity on site
- Private parking
- Double glazing
- Business potential
- Water on site
- 0-2KM to amenities
- 50km or less to airport
- Town property
HAUTS DE SEINE(92)
Paris Isle of France
- DPE -
- GES -