Réf : A25351MLR40
Beautiful C18th property, 430 m2, 9 beds, private pontoon, swimming pool, outbuildings, stable on plus 1.6 ha
This 18th century property has an abundance of elegance, charm, and character on the banks of the Adour, nestled in a green setting of 1 ha 6137 m2.
It includs a superb mansion of about 430 m2 on 3 levels with panoramic views of the Adour and potentially convertible outbuildings.
Overlooking the Adour, the ground floor offers very pleasant living spaces, imprinted with character as well as a large kitchen with its office and a tack room/ toilet. A majestic staircase serves the 2 floors offering 9 bedrooms equipped either with a bathroom or showeroom; a room cabin boat, several fitted wardrobes and dressing rooms, an office, a laundry room and several toilets.
Various facilities allow you to enjoy its beautiful green park with spacious covered terrace, swimming pool, bodéga, private pontoon to moor a boat and stables.
A rare opportunity, unique refinement in the Pays du Seignanx, 15 minutes from Bayonne!
Request for more information
Réf : A25351MLR40
This exceptional property, is located in St Martin de Seignanx, active town with all the necessary infrastructure, of approx 6500 inhabitants, on the border of the departments Landes (40 ) and Pyrénées Atlantiques (64), 12 kms from Bayonne and Capbreton/ Hossegor; allows freedom of movement both in the South Landes and to the Basque Country and enjoy the pleasures of the Spanish Basque Country about 45 minutes away and the joys of the mountains, with skiing about 1h30.
It enjoys a privileged quiet location on the right bank of the Adour with a rare private pontoon. The Adour is a 307.1 km long river in the Aquitaine Basin in south-west France and classified as a Natura 2000 site. This river takes its source in the Pyrenean mountains of the Pic du Midi de Bigorre, at the Col du Tourmalet and flows into the Atlantic Ocean between Tarnos on its right bank and Anglet on its left bank crossing the city Bayonne.
This 18th Century main residence of approximately 430 m2 is composed of:
- entrance/clearance/corridor 20.4 m2
- a saddlery/tack room of about 6.5 m2 with toilet and hand basin and storage
- a kitchen 24.07 m2 of about attached to kitchen, galley with dishwasher
- a dining room 23.02 m2
- 2 lounges, ( 24.86 m2 and 27.72 m2 )one with open fireplace and one with wood stove
- one bedroom with large wardrobe
- one bedroom with shower room/ bathroom/ toilet
- a bedroom with shower room, toilet/ dressing room opening onto its balcony
- a bedroom with shower and dressing room
- a large office
- 4 bedrooms with their own bathroom
- a boat cabin room
--a large shower and toilet room
- a laundry room
The property is erected on a total plot of 1 ha6137 m2 in nature of courtyard, parking for minimum 6 cars, garden and fields.
The exterior includes:
- 15 x 7.5 tiled swimming pool, salt and ozone treated, secured with electric cover
- an independent building of about 145 m2 consisting of a semi-open bodéga towards the swimming pool, a workshop in glass roof and shelters
- a small bridge over the canal equipped with an automatic 17th century lock;
- annex with storage and pool room
- a tower with a summer kitchen and a sleeping area under the roof
- a storage room
- saddlery + 3 horse boxes and shed at the bottom of the stable
From a technical point of view:
- Double glazed joinery with resin shutters
- Castle stones, old parquet, tommette, rush, tiles and carpet
- Heating with oil tank with a capacity of 2000 l in an outdoor shelter
- Individual sanitation
- Boilers less than 5 years old and ducts changed in 2014
- Roof tiles changed in 2013
- Annual subscription of the association Les Riverains des Barthes of 200 €
An exceptional property for an exceptional life!
Information about risks to which this property is exposed is available on the Géorisques website : https://www.georisques.gouv.fr
- 2 550 000 € (HAI) agency fees to be paid by seller
This property has ...
- Barns / outbuildings
- Character property
- Suitable for horses
- Maison de Maitre
- Bed and Breakfast
- 50km or less to airport