Réf : 101928XRO33
ORGANIC Vineyard of 26 hectares under Bordeaux AOC Organic - very well maintained - 2 charming stone houses!
Great vineyard in very good state, HVE3 certification - next season organic - in one block, all including, ready to use !
The property is based at 22 km from St Emilion, 28 km from Libourne and at 55 km from Bordeaux center.
Request for more information
Réf : 101928XRO33
The total surface is around 28 hectares :
- 25.8 ha of vine under Bordeaux AOC (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red, only one block)
- 5.5 ha of vine under a lease (possibility to keep the lease or to buy the vine, based at 2 km from property)
- 1.8 ha of land, buildings…
Vineyard with vine grouped around buildings, vineyard in very good state, density of 4 761 vine/ha, completely restructured. Average age of 15 years, grape varieties of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle, Semillon.
At this moment with a HVE3 certification (High Environmental Value) and next year over to a organic label!
- A large outbuildings of 850 m² in very good state, including 2 cellars, a barrel cellar and a large barn for machinery. The cellar has 1268 hL concrete tanks and 1242 hL of stainless tanks.
- Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (still have small finishing and decoration works), 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
- A second stone house renovated and in good state, around 130 m², 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
- A château name registred
- Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (négoce)
- All equipement for winemaking and vineyard including, equipement very well maitained.
- Land taxe : 1975 €
- The stock value will be negotiated the day sale
- 2020, first vintage for organic wine conversion
NOTE: Possibility to extend with 8 hectares attached.